Touring Department Director
+86 184 0100 5352
Jane Xu joined Armstrong Music in 2015, responsible for project management/ business negotiation/ project operation/ coordination etc. of the Touring & Artist Management Department, maintaining the company’s important customer relationships, expanding new resources and channels, and maximizing the company’s advantages through resource integration.
Major Projects （project manager):
– In 2016 and 2018, Maestro Pletnev and Russian National Orchestra China Tour;
– In 2016 and 2018, Barry Douglas with Camerata Ireland China Tour;
– In 2016 and 2019, one of the World Top 10 Orchestras, Czech Philharmonic Asian Tour;
– In 2017, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra with John Nelson and violinist Yijia Suanne Hou China Tour;
– In 2018, Maestro Krzysztof Penderecki 85th Birthday Celebration Concert with Violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter and Sinfonia Varsovia China Tour;
– Joshua Bell, Mikhail Pletmev, Maxim Vengerov, Helene Grimaud, Barry Douglas and other worldwide famous musicians’ Recital Tour in China.
-In 2017, the Chinese version of the San Francisco Opera Production < Dream of the Red Chamber > , jointly produced by Armstrong Music and Beijing Poly Theatre Management Co., Ltd., participated as production assistant/ administrative coordinator/ project manager;
-In 2021, the Dance Music Theater “Tan Yuanyuan and Her Friends— Magical Night at the Art Museum” produced by Armstrong Music, participated in the project production/ tour scheduling as project manager. Successfully scheduled 40 performances in total, and finally made 21 of them happened under the repeated epidemic situations.
-In 2019/2020, planed and assisted to facilitate the three-year strategic cooperation between Jiangsu Cultural Investment Group/Jiangsu Center for the Performing Arts and the famous conductor David Stern/French Opera Fuoco;
-In 2020, planned and executed the cooperation between the English Chamber Orchestra and violinist Lv Siqing for the Nanjing Forest Festival, which was a successful exploration of the performance form in the epidemic era;
-In 2021, programmed and facilitated “Ocean Art Week” of the famous dancer Gao Yanjinzi/Beijing Modern Dance Company in Xiamen Banlam Grand Theater.